If you want to support my work ;-)
| EZNag: all-in-one package to install&configure Nagios |
This package contains all the necessary stuff to install and configure Nagios.
It also adds more functionnalities such as:
- configuration is stored in a SQLite Database
- includes a Web Administration interface that makes sure the configuration files and the Database are always synchronized
- gives the possibility to add images to hosts and services
- adds graphs based on RRDTool (use a modified version of APAN)
- populate the hosts et services list using NMAP
- includes Nagios Checker Plugin for Firefox
Go to EZNag page
| EZCac: all-in-one package to install&configure Cacti |
This package contains Cacti and many useful plugins (see http://www.cacti.net).
The installation script makes it easy to install this software.
Go to EZCac page
| kickgen.pl: Perl Script to generate Kickstart Files |
This Perl script analyses the current configuration of a Linux System and generates a functional Kickstart File.
Go to kickgen page
| sar2rrd.pl: Perl Script to generate Graphs from sar output |
This small Perl script analyzes text outputs generated by sar and produces PNG graphs using RRDTool.
It is very convenient to use and makes you able to generate the statistics you want for a given time period.
Go to sar2rrd page
| OpenSTA Add-ons |
OpenSTA is a free Tool used to benchmark and stress Web Applications.
It is mainly used through its graphical interface but if you plan to test periodically
your Site with batch tools, you may find my command-line software useful.
Go to OpenSTA Tools Page
Go to official OpenSTA Site